Bertec’s Fully Instrumented treadmill (FIT) reduces gait lab space requirements and eliminates the limitations inherent in a traditional gait walkway. Researchers and clinicians can perform numerous testing conditions in a compact 2 meter space with variable incline and speed settings.
Bertec’s FIT allows you to:
- Eliminate long gait analysis walkways and reduce patient fatigue
- Perform more efficient gait analysis studies in a smaller area
- Avoid unreliable results by eliminating multiple steps on the same plate
- Increase patient throughput
- Test numerous conditions with the variable incline and speed options
- Test uphill & downhill locomotion
- Simulate tripping response
- Measure full-body forces by adding fully instrumented handrails
- Protect patients with adjustable handrails and optional overhead safety structure
To see videos of the FIT in action to analyze foot strike patterns, please visit Harvard University’s Running Barefoot project.
To get current pricing and package availability, please request a quote from our sales representatives.