|Two (2) independent running surfaces, approx 60 inches long, and 20 inches wide per belt||Two (2) independent running surfaces, approx 40 inches long, and 12 inches wide per belt (narrower 6 inch wide versions available)||Four (4) independent running surfaces, approx 40 inches long, and 12 inches wide per belt (narrower 6 inch wide versions available)|
All Fully Instrumented Treadmills come with these standard features:
- Safety stepping area on sides of belts
- Speed: 0-24 km/h and are fully reversible
- Acceleration: 0-25 m/s2.
- 5,000N vertical and 2,500N shear range per force plate
- Each belt independently measures all six load components (Fx, Fy, Fz, Mx, My, Mz)
- Adjustable handrail
- Software Development Kit to develop your own treadmill control software
- One year standard warranty with optional maintenance packages
Optional equipment for the Fully Instrumented Treadmills include:
- Incline – Do more tests – Analyze uphill and downhill gaits up to 15°
- Instrumented handrail – Get full body measurements – Measure the grip forces of both hands independently
- Overhead harness – Ensure patient safety – Prevent falls and off-track movement
To get current pricing and package availability, please request a quote from our sales representatives.